Fits 2016+ Camaro LS/LT & SS Models *Non 1LE Models*
H&R Sport Springs are the ideal solution for the enthusiast who appreciates race-bred components designed for street use.
- Sporty appearance
- Improved handling characteristics
- Lowered center of gravity
- Linear or progressive spring design
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
- Powder coated for anhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
- Delivered with ABE or TUV approval
- Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
- 1.2" Lowering from Factory stock Height
The most challenging race tracks, the best drivers, the fastest cars: Whether in the DTM, the Formula 1 or on the street with supercars like the Mercedes CLK DTM AMG or Porsche Carrera GT-H&R suspension components offer precise handling performance for more than 1000 vehicle springs.
The secret to such success? To put it simply, the technology H&R employs to develop cutting-edge suspension systems for competition use is the very same used to develop innovative suspension components for street-driven cars. For the eighth year straight, H&R has been named the supplier for the DTM teams of Mercedes. In addition, H&R maintains extensive involvement in several touring car, GT and Monoposto racing series, not to mention the Formula 1- where each circuit may have its own demanding characteristics. In the harsh environs of competition, H&R is able to test new materials and innovate production technologies that can help racing teams adapt to changing road conditions accurately and efficiently.