Fits 2016+ Camaro All Models
Engine movement (deflection) is wasted horsepower, and that power is yours! BMR Suspension wants you to take it back with its billet aluminum solid motor mount upgrade. BMR’s new solid motor mount upgrade (MM006) eliminates all engine movement allowed by the stock engine mounts with rubber bushings. This gives you maximum throttle response on the street and track. BMR manufactures its MM006 billet motor mount bushings from black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, eliminating all engine movement.
BMR Suspension designed the MM006 to be the perfect 100% bolt-in solid motor mount upgrade for any power level or application (street performance, drag race, and road race) where engine deflection needs to be eliminated. The MM006 replaces the polyurethane bushings in the MM009 and MM010 (2016-Newer Chevrolet Camaro). These billet aluminum bushings are designed for max-effort application where NVH is not a concern.
BMR Suspension’s MM006 solid motor mount upgrade is available in a black anodized finish for long-lasting good looks in your car’s most harsh environment. Installation time is about 2-3 hours with stock exhaust manifolds. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all 2010 and newer Chevrolet Camaros (automatic and manual)
- Black anodized 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Engine deflection is eliminated
- Better throttle response
- Quicker reaction times
- More accurate shifts (Manually-equipped cars)
- Designed for max-effort street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Designed to work with any power level
- Durable anodized finish
- 2-3 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.