Fits 2016+ Camaro SS & ZL1 Models
Reduce chassis flex and increase handling and performance on your 2016-newer Chevrolet Camaro with a Stainless Steel Strut Tower Brace from BMR Suspension. The Camaro chassis flexes, even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. BMR’s Strut Tower Braces are manufactured from a 1-x2-inch stainless steel tubing and laser-cut 3/16-inch steel plate. This design adds loads of strength to the front frame and suspension. These Strut Tower Braces are engineered to considerably strengthen the chassis. The STB020 connects the strut mounts to reinforce unibody and suspension.
BMR has designed the STB020 for the street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This two-point design solidly links the front strut towers, adding strength to the entire front unibody and suspension. BMR’s STB020 Strut Tower Brace is 100% bolt-in. This means they can be easily installed with simple hand tools, and no welding is required. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
***NOTE: Will fit ZL1. Does not fit V6 or 4-cylinder turbo. Not compatible with Magnuson Superchargers.***
BMR Suspension’s STB020 are available in brushed stainless steel for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is less than 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 2016-newer V8 Camaro (SS and ZL1)
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 1-x2-inch stainless steel tubing
- Uses 3/16-inch steel plate
- 100% bolt-in design
- Not compatible with Magnuson Superchargers
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.