- When you place an order with Wildhammer Motorsports you are confirming that you've read all information provided on the product page and are agreeing with all terms and policies that are in place.
Wildhammer Motorsports has a 30-day Return Policy
- You must obtain an RMA from us in order to return a product, Please email email@example.com with your order number.
- Items returned before 30 days of shipped date are charged a 15% re-stocking fee.
"Why do we charge a re-stocking fee?"
Unfortunately, we have costs when it comes to processing orders, which includes postage, packaging costs, labor and payment processor fees. The 15% re-stocking fee is implemented to cover the cost of this loss of sale and fees associated.
- Items that cannot be returned:
- Electrical items
- Already installed items
- Items that haven't been returned within 30 Days of the shipped date
- Custom made items (IE items that have custom selections of colors, materials, etc.)
- Damaged Items
- Items that are not in their original packaging
- All returns must have a provided RMA sheet within the packaging, otherwise the return will be denied.
- Customers are responsible for shipping back returns.
- Wildhammer withholds the right to not accept returns if deemed unsatisfactory for resell.
- Wildhammer reserves the right to deny any return after 30 days of an RMA being issued.
- Canceling an order that has been placed results in a 5%, order total, fee (Payment processors no longer refund fees associated with transactions).
- Once any of the items on the order are marked "Shipped" or the order status is "Order Processed, Awaiting Shipment", the order itself cannot be cancelled.
- Orders that have shipped will not be re-directed while in transit, you must receive the items and send them back using any carrier you wish.
- Made-to-order (ex parts that take 4-8 weeks to produce) items such as aftermarket body-parts, decals, etc can NOT be cancelled.
- We do allow exchanges to be made but we must be notified within 30 days of the delivery of the part.
- All exchanges must follow the same guidelines as a normal return, please see above.
- Customers are responsible for paying and arranging for the item to be returned to us and we will notify you if their is shipping owed on the new item.
- All Non-Wildhammer products must be warrantied directly through there appropriate manufacturer, we can provide original invoices upon request.
- Wildhammer does not reimburse for labor time on warrantied/damaged items. We suggest contacting the manufacturer for issues regarding a defective product.
- Once a product leaves the USA most of the time the warranty becomes invalid, please contact us if you have questions on a warranty.
Shipping & Delivery
- Normal Processing times on orders are 1-3 Business Days depending on the size and availability of the items.
- Standard Shipping times will be located on the actual product pages on the website, if not, please contact us for the most up to date shipping times.
- If you are present when a Damaged Item is delivered, make sure to sign for the package as "Damaged" to help your case in the future.
- Any freight or ground body parts must be inspected immediately upon delivery with the carrier present. Signing the receipt of the item without inspection of the item will forfeit your right to file a damage complaint. Major carriers will not cover, or fulfill insurance cases where customers have signed for the package without notating damage with the carrier being present. Wildhammer is not responsible for damaged packages that are accepted. YOU MUST INSPECT BODY PIECES UPON DELIVERY!!! DOCUMENT THE ITEM AND IMMEDIATELY REFUSE IT, IF DAMAGED!!!
- Non-Body related items, that were damaged in transit, must be notified to us within 24 hours of the package being delivered, otherwise you forfeit the insurance claim that is necessary to replace the damaged item.
- If a package is confirmed delivered by the shipping company and you did not receive it, there might be a chance that it was stolen.
We are not responsible for stolen items.
- We may put a signature required on the package for several reasons; price of order, billing and shipping addresses being different, and apartment deliveries. We do this to insure that the package gets to you safely and surely.
- All packages are insured for the total sale amount (Insurance only covers damage to the package while in transit or packages that have been determined lost by the carrier, NOT the receiver)
- Fixed Shipping Rates are intended for the Lower 48 States.
- We do ship internationally! Please add the items you are looking to purchase in the cart, and then click on "Estimate Shipping" for the most accurate shipping quotes to your country.
- Most, if not all products that we offer are tested solely on American edition vehicles, any performance item leaving the country will void the warranty of the product, this is a standard policy across most aftermarket platforms including OEM General Motors themselves.
Price Matching Policy
- We do not price match Ebay, Etsy or Amazon.
- When price matching, we must have a total shipped price from another online seller. This must be screen shot and sent to info@Wildhammermotorsports.com
- Items must be in stock
- Wildhammer reserves the right to refuse price matching.
- Price matching can only be done before the sale, not after it. Once your item has been processed, you are locked into the price that you have agreed upon.
- The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product.
- Wildhammer Motorsports reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Wildhammer Motorsports.
- Wildhammer Motorsports will contact you for updated information or notify you of such cancellation.
- Pricing or availability errors may occur on Wildhammer Motorsports, a final settled price is determined when an item has been processed for shipping.
California Regulations/Prop 65
- We carry Non-CARB Regulated items on this website. If you are located within California, and try to purchase a Non-CARB approved item, the order will automatically be cancelled and refunded.
- We do not ship to California if the item is Non-CARB Regulated.
- You can find more information, if the product is Non-CARB Regulated, directly on the product page.
- By checking out on the website, you automatically assume you understand and comply with California Proposition 65