- When you place an order with Wildhammer Motorsports you are confirming that you've read all information provided on the product page and are agreeing with all terms and policies that are in place to protect us as a seller and you as a buyer.
- Please note, as we wish all products on the website are in stock at all times, that may not always be the case. For the most accurate shipping times and ETA's of deliveries please contact us via Email or Phone.
- Body items or specialty Carbon Fiber parts may be "Made-to-Order" which may take 6-8 weeks for delivery. Like stated before, contact us so we can give you the most up-to-date availability on the products you are looking to purchase.
- You must obtain a RMA from us in order to return a product, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Items returned after 30 days of shipped date – 25% Restocking Fee (In-store Credit ONLY)
- Items returned before 30 days of shipped date – 25% Restocking Fee (Credit to Original Payment Method)
- Damaged Claims must be notated, documented and notified to us within 24 Hours of receiving your product. Anything after 24 hours will be void.
- Customers are responsible for shipping back returns
- We do not refund any original shipping amounts that accrued from the order being placed.
- Parts cannot be returned if they've been installed
- Electronic Related Parts (Anything with a connector) cannot be returned.
- Custom Pieces are not returnable, these will be indicated on the product page directly.
- Returns must be within the original packaging, anything outside of the original packaging will not be accepted.
- Wildhammer withholds the right to not accept returns if deemed unsatisfactory
- Wildhammer reserves the right to deny any return after 30 days of an RMA being issued
Shipping & Delivery
- Normal Processing times on orders are 1-3 Business Days depending on the size and availability of the items.
- Standard Shipping times will be located on the actual product pages on the website, if not please contact us for the most up to date shipping times.
- If for any reason that a product is damaged in shipping transit or lost, you must contact us ASAP so we can start a claim.
- If you're present when a Damaged Item is delivered, make sure to sign for the package as "Damaged" to help your case in the future.
- Any freight or ground, body parts, must be inspected immediately upon delivery with the carrier present. Without inspecting the item, and signing receipt of the item, will forfeit your right to file a damage complaint. Major carriers will not, cover or fulfill insurance cases where customers have signed for the package without notating damage with the carrier being present. Wildhammer is not responsible for damaged packages that are accepted. YOU MUST INSPECT BODY PIECES UPON DELIVERY!!! DOCUMENT THE ITEM AND IMMEDIATELY REFUSE IT, IF DAMAGED!!!
- Non-Body related items, that were damaged in transit, must be notified to us within 24 hours of the package being delivered, otherwise you forfeit the insurance claim that is necessary to replace the damaged item.
- If a package is confirmed delivered by the shipping company and you did not receive it, there might be a chance that it was stolen. We are not responsible for stolen items.
- We may put a signature required on the package for several reasons; price of order, billing and shipping being different, and apartment deliveries. We do this to insure that the package gets to you safely and surely.
- All packages are insured for the total sale amount (Insurance only covers damage to the package while in transit or packages that have been determined lost by the carrier NOT the receiver)
- Fixed Shipping Rates are intended for the Lower 48 States.
- We do ship internationally! Please add the items you are looking to purchase in the cart, and then click on "Estimate Shipping" for the most accurate shipping quotes to your country.
- Most, if not all products that we offer are tested solely on American edition vehicles, any performance item leaving the country will void the warranty of the product, this is a standard policy across most aftermarket platforms including OEM General Motors themselves.
- Canceling an order that has been placed results in a 3% fee.
- Once any of the items on the order are shipped, the order itself cannot be cancelled.
- Orders that have shipped will not be re-directed while in transit, you must receive the items and send them back using any carrier you wish.
- We do not refund any credit card processing fee's, Paypal fee's or Reversal fee's of any kind, if an order is cancelled.
- Made-to-order (ex parts that take 4-8 weeks to produce) items such as aftermarket body-parts, decals, etc can NOT be cancelled
- We do allow exchanges to be made but we must be notified within 30 days of the delivery of the part.
- All exchanges must not be opened must be within our return guidelines (See returns section)
- Customers are responsible for paying and arranging for the item to be returned to us and we will notify you if their is shipping owed on the new item.
Price Matching Policy
- We do not match Ebay or Amazon
- When price matching, we must have a total shipped price from another online seller, this must be screen shot and sent to info@Wildhammermotorsports.com
- Wildhammer reserves the right to refuse price matching
- Price matching can only be done before the sale, not after it. Once your item has shipped, you are locked into the price that you have agreed upon.
- The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product
- Wildhammer Motorsports reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Wildhammer Motorsports
- Wildhammer Motorsports will contact you for updated information or notify you of such cancellation.
- Pricing or availability errors may occur on Wildhammer Motorsports, a final settled price is determined when an item has been shipped.
- Each brand and vendor has it's own warranty, please contact us on all warranty questions.
- Once a product leaves the USA most of the time the warranty becomes invalid, please contact us if you have questions on a warranty
- We carry Non-CARB Regulated items on this website. If you are located within California, and try to purchase a Non-CARB approved item, the order will automatically be cancelled and refunded.
- We do not ship to California if the item is Non-CARB Regulated
- You can find more information, if the product is Non-CARB Regulated, directly on the product page.
- By checking out on the website, you automatically assume you understand and comply with California Proposition 65
"Orders that are cancelled are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee IF the order has shipped / processed."
"We will notify you if there will be a 15% re-stocking fee before you confirm the order Cancellation."
"We do not put "Signature Required" on any of our items UNLESS the item exceeds a certain amount of insurance via the carrier, therefore the carrier may ultimately require a signature no matter what. Billing address's that differ from a shipping address, may be subject to have a signature required on their package."
"Wildhammer reserves the right to refuse price matching"
"We may put a signature required on the package for several reasons; price of order, billing and shipping being different, and apartment deliveries. We do this to insure that the package gets to you safely and surely."
"Once any of the items on the order are shipped, the order itself cannot be cancelled."
Items returned before 30 days of shipped date – 15% Restocking Fee (Credit to Original Payment Method)
"Items returned before 30 days of shipped date – 25% Restocking Fee (Credit to Original Payment Method)